Carolina University has been approved as an academic Partner of CompTIA. CU has built its Computer Science program on many of the certifications trusted throughout the IT community. CompTIA issues professional certifications for the IT industry. It is considered the top association of its kind.
Through the Academic Partner Program, CU can present students with robust content and established benchmarks of proficiency in many competencies.
CompTIA’s Academic Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist schools in recruiting, training, certifying, and upgrading the skills of their students in IT. CompTIA’s Academic program is designed to help schools promote certification and enhance student career opportunities.
- Discounts on exam vouchers
- Discounts on CompTIA Learning Resources
- Online Testing Available (CompTIA or PearsonOnVUE)
- Track your student’s testing results
- Certification exam objectives
- CompTIA-approved learning materials
- Certification roadmap
- CompTIA-hosted webinars
- Classroom Resources: Case Studies, Videos, etc.
Access to the IT community
- Events and conferences
- CompTIA Instructor Network Community (CIN)